Historic building circa 1865 and originally a premise’s for the Bank of Victoria. The property has a long term use as an office, however, with council permission may have other uses including specialist retail, medical or allied health and possibly even residential or a mix of business and residential. The downstairs area has private meeting rooms, secure reception area, large open plan office space along with managers office, utility room and staff facilities. The first floor comprises 1 large office, 2 smaller offices and separate toilet facilities. The property is only a short walk to Eaglehawk's facilities including shops, supermarket, cafes and Canterbury Park. A huge bonus is the exceptional onsite car parking.
For more details, please email agent