Historic Champagne Investment!
Gunabul Homestead was built in 1885. The home was originally built for Francis Isador and his wife Elizabeth. Within the structure of Gunabul Homestead, there were particular features which today are still present – such as the Italian marble fireplace, being situated in the drawing room, which now is the large function room. Another feature of the Homestead is the unusual windows that retract into the 13 foot ceilings, which are still in working order today.
Gunabul Homestead sits on 40 acres which was originally prime grazing land for cattle, however in 1997 after tremendous thought and planning, Gunabul’s Par 3 golf course was established. Also more recently three cottages have been added for weekend, midweek or short term accommodation. Until 2011, Gunabul Homestead was also used as a function centre, and now welcomes Zesty Edibles who continue operating the function rooms and restaurant.
• Fully Licensed Bar
• Outdoor Seating with Superb Gardens & Rural Scenery
• 120 Seating Capacity
• 2 Private Function Rooms
• Full Á Al Carte Dining
• Manicured Gardens & Lawns, perfect for Weddings & Photographs
• 18 Hole Golf Course open 7 Days a week
• Driving Range
• Motor Buggies & Push Buggies for Hire
• Fully Equipped Pro Golf Shop
• Affiliated with Golf Australia, Golf Queensland & Golf Link Handicap
• 3 Fully Self Contained Neatly Presented Studio Cottages (Approval For 7 More Cottages)
A truly superb rural setting to play 18 holes, whilst enjoying the relaxing atmosphere, sitting on the veranda drinking a refreshing glass of bubbly.
Call Ian Pye for your personal inspection of this advantageous property.
For more details, please email agent