Favoured by creatives and designers, these boutique office spaces are a rare find in a quiet pocket of culturally booming St Kilda. Beautifully embracing the heritage of the site, the minimal, modern studios overlook a lush, manicured courtyard that is open for tenants to enjoy. Architecturally designed, the spaces marry heritage with contemporary features to evoke an effortless, modern feel perfect for bringing out your best work! Wow your clients with a meeting over coffee in the verdant courtyard, showcasing the best of your business in the stunning building. A small, boutique block that is already home to some of the city’s most established and emerging design talent, find your business’ home among this vibrant community.
– Tenancies suited for small businesses of 2-8 people
- NBN ready
– Close to Albert Park and on the doorstep of the CBD - enjoy the same quality amenity and lifestyle without the price tag
– Simply stunning, secure spaces that marry heritage and modern are a truly rare find in the area
– Stunning, communal courtyard designed by award winning Jack Merlo Design feature deck and breakout area
– All tenancies benefit from bountiful natural light and views
– Foodie and culture lovers paradise – Mr Wolf, Prince of Wales, Supernormal Canteen, Di Stasio, Ichi Ni, all a mere stroll away
– Easy access to major arterials and public transport, providing Tenants with plenty of options when commuting to and from work
- Green Building
Please call for further information or to arrange an inspection.
For more details, please email agent