CBRE & JLL are pleased to offer this mixed use/residential development site in the southern Sydney suburb of Hurstville, being 14 kilometres from Sydney CBD.
The site is located nearby to Hurstville & Allawah Train Stations, shopping facilities, well regarded schools, parks and employment centres.
The site has Development Approval for the construction of four buildings ranging in height from 8 to 20 levels which have been designed by DKO Architecture and Woods Bagot.
• Development Approval
• 556 residential apartments, supermarket and 7 speciality retail
• 237 as built basement car spaces in Stage 2 which forms part of the sale
• Gross Floor Area of 48,742sqm*
• Site Area of 13,927sqm*
• Existing residential apartment presales and supermarket pre-commitment
• 700m to Hurstville Train Station
• 500m to Westfield Shopping Centre
• 150m to Hurstville Public School
• Uninterrupted Sydney CBD, Botany Bay & Georges River views
• Adjoins Kempt Field
This mixed use/residential development opportunity is for sale via an International Expression of Interest campaign.
All Expressions of Interest are to be submitted in writing to CBRE & JLL by Thursday 30 May 2019 at 5pm (AEST).
For more information please contact the exclusive agents:
Ben Wicks 0422 206 015
Peter Krieg 0412 822 144
Ben Hunter 0499 486 999
Theodore Novak +65 9788 3017
For more details, please email agent