Fitzroys is delighted to offer this prominent hospitality opportunity located within Armadale’s most prestigious and in-demand retail precinct. This opportunity is positioned on the ground floor of the exclusive Alara mixed use project development.
Key features include:
- Large open plan Café/Restaurant of 257m²* with capacity for 100 patrons
- Fully serviced for food and beverage within major mixed use development
- Flexibility to tailor services layout to your fit out requirements
- Includes 4 secure on site car parks
- Surrounded by ample public car parking options
- Situated in Armadale’s premier retail and commercial precinct, surrounded by a thriving affluent residential population
- Positioned within character filled and architecturally designed building envelope by award winning architect ‘Bruce Henderson Architects’
- High foot traffic location surrounded by international and national high end fashion labels, cafes and Woolworth Supermarket
- Direct access to Armadale Railway Station – only 140 metres* away
- Rare opportunity to create a landmark hospitality venue within this superior suburban location
For further information on 953 High Street, Armadale, please contact our Agents on (03) 9275 7777.
For more details, please email agent