Situated on a prominent corner on the Sturt Highway a stones throw from Baylis Street. Surrounding businesses include Dan Murphy's, Astor Hotel / Motel, the Mill development and multiple professional offices.
This property has a build area of approx. 280 square metres and land area of approx. 954.8 square metres.
B3 - Commercial Core
- refurbished office space
- open clerical area
- grey carpet tiles and timber floating floors
- suspended ceilings with numerous skylights
- 2 large boardrooms or training rooms
- numerous small consulting rooms
- reverse cycle air-conditioning
- excellent car parking options
- full Information Memorandum available on request
Price: Contact Agent
All areas and figures approximate only. All precautions have been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, but does not constitute any representation by the Agent of Vendor. All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
For more details, please email agent