Click on the video link to enjoy a virtual inspection of Eden Lodge. From this link you can zoom into any room via the floor plan, measure spaces for your furniture or just enjoy a walk through the home by clicking on the play button. Private one on one and virtual inspections are also available. Call Susan or Dee to arrange your inspection.
Eden Lodge is truly a garden of Eden, nestled in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland within minutes of the iconic Hinterland towns of Mapleton and Montville. Currently operating as a successful bed and breakfast receiving outstanding customer reviews and repeat guests. Conveniently located within close proximity to award winning restaurants, wedding venues and local attractions, perfect for guests or family visitors.
The lucky new owners have the option of continuing Eden Lodge as a business or just enjoy this special home as a spacious and comfortable private residence. The main lodge boasts 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with a separate one-bedroom cottage, perfect for teenagers or guests.
Eden Lodge features - 3 Air-Conditioned guest bedrooms, freshly painted, all with verandah access -
- Sundowner - Dual aspect, ensuite recently renovated, desk nook
- Jonathan - Spacious room with Queen Brass bed, ensuite, desk nook
- Royal Gala – The largest lodge room with sizeable ensuite, built in robes
- Guest lounge room has a relaxing northerly aspect including private views over the garden, timber floors, coffee machine, bifold timber doors leading to the covered verandah and breakfast deck
- Garden Cottage – privately situated 20m from the house at the end of the garden. It has a queen and single bed with self-contained kitchenette, lounge, dining and bathroom. Private courtyard with a huge umbrella to enjoy a quiet BBQ or pre dinner drinks
Managers/Parents retreat has separate access from the guest areas for privacy and includes -
- Spacious air-conditioned master bedroom, large ensuite with generous walk in robe, additional storage area and adjoining new laundry
- 5th bedroom with large built in cupboards and newly renovated bathroom perfect for your own guests
- Rumpus/office has raked timber ceilings, fireplace and separate verandah access
- Air-conditioned kitchen, renovated in 2017 featuring quality European appliances, stone benchtops, 900mm De Longi freestanding stove with gas cooktop/electric oven, stainless steel splash backs, timber bifold, screened windows with servery for easy access to the north facing entertainment/breakfast area, new skylight in kitchen. This area is complete with quality, roll down alfresco blinds, perfect to enjoy in all weather
- Combined open lounge/dining area with fireplace, large windows and sliding door access to the North facing deck and verandahs capturing views over the garden
- Double lock up, remote garage with additional carport and workshop/storage area
- Ample, off road, car parking for guests
- Established and private gardens including fruit trees and herb gardens
- Solar power and ample rainwater supply
Looking for that special tree change……….the choice is yours, business or pleasure. Call us today to arrange your private inspection of Eden Lodge.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries*
Property Code: 36
For more details, please email agent