* Large versatile warehouse space
* Access via three electric roller doors
* Large amount of on-site parking
* Large air-conditioned offices
* Option of an alternative larger lease area of 3,993m2
Huge exposure to busy Beaudesert Road. Brick and metal clad building with large air-conditioned offices. Large amount of on-site parking. Versatile warehouse area. Three electric roller doors access building on the left hand side. Ample three phase power.
Archerfield, nestled between Rocklea and Acacia Ridge, and eleven kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD, has the best of everything: close proximity to major south side arterials as well as access to Beaudesert, Beatty and Boundary Roads, right on through to Ipswich Road. Importantly, the BCC’s Neighborhood Plan for the area is committed to maintaining industrial and commercial as the prime focus...an important factor for those concerned about residential encroachment.
For more details, please email agent