On offer is the leasehold of the Ayr Traveller’s Motel,in Ayr, North Queensland.
- Located just south of Townsville, makes it popular with corporate and holiday makers.
- 28 air-conditioned, spacious and very well-appointed rooms.
- Highly reviewed Licensed Restaurant serving both ala carte menu and weekly specials.
- Separate bar/lounge area.
- 12 seat Boardroom, ideal for corporate business.
- Great location, within walking distance to the tidy, welcoming town.
The Motel is a must see for genuine buyers looking for a lifestyle change with an income; it is well worth a look!
Net Profit: $240,000 expected for 2018/19
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2579ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Situated on the north side of the mighty Burdekin River, 85 kms south of Townsville, the prosperous rural community of Ayr is the main town in the Burdekin Shire. A CBD revitalisation scheme injected new life and beauty into Ayr, with new footpaths, shade structures, trees, gardens, public art works and rest points. The town makes great stopover points, with ease of parking, relaxed pace, good cafes and speciality shops.
This is prime sugar country, with about 80,000 hectares of land under sugar cane. The district also contributes one-third of the nation's mango harvest and is a major producer of melons and many other fruit and vegetable varieties.
Nearby Alva Beach offers miles of unspoilt, sandy coastline and is a popular spot for beach fishing, birdwatching and windsurfing. It's also a close launching point for a dive tour to the world famous dive wreck, the 'SS Yongala'. There is a diversity of sporting, cultural and tourist facilities and be sure to visit the Ayr Nature Display, the Burdekin Theatre and see the mighty Burdekin River Irrigation Area.
Property Code: 3184
For more details, please email agent