- FIRST TIME PRESENTED AS A GOING CONCERN.
- This 3.5 star motel is right within the CBD of Bairnsdale.
- There's 14 well-presented rooms, catering to the corporate traveller, through to the family on holiday.
- Our agency has ongoing demand for this size investment – first in - best dressed!
- As a going concern, you have the benefit of an excellent income even after servicing lending.
- Time to make your mark in the capital of East Gippsland.
- Not sure on finance? We have independent finance brokers we are happy to recommend.
Net profit $131,667 for 2017/18
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1873MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Bairnsdale is situated along the banks of the magnificent Mitchell River, 285 kms east of Melbourne on the Princes Highway. It still retains the quiet country pace and fresh air that you don't get in a bigger city. On the banks of the Mitchell River, Bairnsdale manages to retain a unique atmosphere as the commercial and administrative hub of the region. Not quite city, not quite country.
Close to the lakes, rivers, mountains and forests, Bairnsdale is the perfect destination for year round enjoyment. Blessed with pleasant, wide streets and award winning gardens, it's a relaxed place where visitors are shown old time country friendliness and courtesy. Boasting a full range of modern facilities, major city shopping and a great variety of accommodation and eating houses, Bairnsdale is an ideal base.
The key industries prosper by using the region's natural strengths to their advantage: Timber, Agriculture, Horticulture, Fishing, Manufacturing and Tourism. In each of the key industries, opportunities exist for new or relocating businesses.
Property Code: 2825
For more details, please email agent