Centrally located in Roseberry Street within Balgowlah's Bulky Goods / Commercial precinct in the immediate vicinity of Woolworths, Harvey Norman, Bunnings, Aldi, Manly Freezers & Humphreys.
This well-established Industrial premises represents an astute investment in position and quality, situated in the boutique ‘Balgowlah Business Park’.
Trading from the property on a long-term lease is exceptional covenant Narellan Pools Sydney, an award-winning pool building business.
The property spans a total of 335sqm* across two levels, comprising of a ground floor 165sqm warehouse, as well as dedicated offices on the upper level. Bright, modern and well-equipped, this high-end suite comprises of an open plan workspace and reception area, partitioned private offices and internal staff amenities.
Complete with four car spaces on-title, the property is situated in Balgowlah’s niche industrial precinct, opposite the landmark Woolworths/Bunnings Warehouse development and just 250m to the Manly Vale B-Line bus interchange, with regular express services to the city, Manly, Warringah Mall, Frenches Forest and other Northern Beaches commercial and residential hubs.
• 5 + 5 year lease, (commenced 1st June 2016)
• B6 Zoning – Enterprise Corridor
• Secure ground floor warehouse with direct access to four on-title parking spaces
• 165sqm* warehouse / production area providing 3 phase power & motorised roller door
• First floor mezzanine office space with ducted air conditioning, internal kitchen and bathroom facilities, open plan work space and reception area, four private offices, boardroom and convenient access to a dedicated on-site car space
• Quality tenant with an outstanding local and Sydney-wide reputation
• Superbly convenient location, one street back from Balgowlah’s retail/transport hub on Condamine Street, home to major retailers
• Only minutes’ drive to Manly and Brookvale, easy access to the motorway via Burnt Bridge Creek Deviation/Spit Bridge
*areas are approximate
For more details, please email agent