- 51 Deluxe 4 star and recently built 4.5 star rated rooms and renovated cottages.
- First time to market presented by the property developer.
- A pure high demand Bed and Breakfast offering.
- Walking distance from the town amenities.
- Revenue upside for incoming operator.
- Currently operated under management.
- Corporate trade underpinned by iconic events calendar.
- A genuine solid long-term investment opportunity.
Tourism Brokers proudly present for the first time to market from build, the towns flagship freehold motel. The property presents like no other, within a regional economic hotspot and future growth prediction to secure return on investment.
Turnover: $1,220,507 for 2018/19
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2584MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: The City of Bathurst is located on the central tablelands of New South Wales, around 207kms west of Sydney by road. Australia's first inland settlement has much to offer the visitor all year round from gold rush to colonial history, farm stays and outdoor activities, shopping and festivals, to the world-famous Mount Panorama.
Bathurst's main streets are a mixture of old and new, highlighted by the charming cast iron lamp posts adorning busy shopping centres. With a population of 30,663 Bathurst is one of Australia's fastest-growing regional centres. The raising of sheep, cattle and horses is still practiced on large land holdings near the city. However, education is now the largest single industry. Other contributions to the local economy are made by fruit and vegetable production, a vegetable cannery, a fish processing plant, a pet food processing plant, and government and community services.
The City of Bathurst is virtually synonymous with motor racing, known throughout the world because of its challenging and picturesque motor racing circuit which is one of the top three in the world.
Property Code: 3268
For more details, please email agent