Christiansen Brokers @realty are pleased to offer for sale the Black Rock Inn Freehold Going Concern.
This is an exciting opportunity to capitalise on the significant growth projected for Central Queensland, with market trends boosting confidence and indicating a steady & sustainable future.
The Black Rock Inn is Blackwater’s largest and newest motel boasting 76 rooms (double the room numbers of the nearest competition) and an impressive list of features which sets it apart from anything in the area.
- Only 5 years old with huge depreciation benefits
- Licenced restaurant seating 100+
- Conference facilities for 100+
- Onsite commercial laundry
- Spacious 2-bedroom manager’s residence
- Secure off-street parking
- Huge potential for camp-style accommodation
- $300,000 worth of refurbishments in the last 12 months
No expense has been spared in the building and furnishing of the property, with robust permanent construction and premium rooms & facilities.
With ongoing expansion of mining operations in the area, and companies preferring to outsource accommodation, lucrative long-term contracts are in place for permanent room & meal packages. This represents outstanding revenue potential with:
- Consistent cashflow
- Reduced operating costs due to less frequent room servicing
- Increased restaurant profitability due to high volume ordering & operations
Restaurant revenue could be significantly increased through local trade, corporate catering and external meal provisions to work sites.
The property is easily accessible from the Capricorn Highway and holds prime position within an hour of 7 operating and 8 new proposed coal mines. With no comparable competitors in the area, this is an unmatched opportunity to secure a strong foothold in the expanding mining, agriculture and tourism sectors.
For further information and inspections please contact your local Central Queensland agent Leon from Christiansen Brokers @realty on 0427 233 755.
Price Negotiable with options to purchase lease only or the whole going concern
For more details, please email agent