- Central location 29 unit motel commenced trading 2014.
- Strong Queensland country town - solid clientele base.
- 3 bedroom owner’s residence with ensuite.
- New 30 year lease to commence at settlement.
- Commencing rental $215,000 plus GST.
- All outgoings paid by tenant.
- Brick construction with very low ongoing maintenance.
Tourism Brokers have been appointed as exclusive agents to market this property. It is located on a major highway with strong industry surrounding and established national corporate clients.
Annual Rent: $215,000 plus GST
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2607MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Blackwater is known as the Coal Capital of Queensland and the newly built, $9m Blackwater International Coal Centre showcases the Central Highlands Coal Industry for the world. The region is rich in minerals and agriculture, thriving on irrigation sourced from water storage on the Nogoa and Comet rivers. It claims the largest sapphire-producing fields in the Southern Hemisphere. Major freight routes through the region include the north-south link between Charters Towers and northern New South Wales - identified as the inland transport alternative between Cairns and Melbourne.
Property Code: 3347
For more details, please email agent