26 Ipswich Street is a modern mixed-use development consisting of multiple commercial units across three buildings suitable for office, retail and light industrial use. Building 1 offers great exposure, located on one of Fyshwick's main roads with excellent street frontage. Suites can be offered as a conditioned space or full turn key solutions are available. This units are ideal for any occupier with strict security requirements. Visitor parking is available on site as well as undercroft for tenants.
The buildings offer a variety of inclusions such as:
• Bi-fold doors to allow for access for deliveries
• Mezzanine space ranging in size
• Quality office space with excellent natural light
• Double glazed windows
• High ceilings
Building 1 Availability:
Unit 1: 303sqm* including polished concrete floor, timber staircase to mezzanine floor and can be offered as a warm shell with ceiling, lighting and airconditioning or turn key offering to meet requirements. Excellent exposure and natural light.
Unit 6: 463sqm* available mid 2020 with existing fit out in place over ground and mezzanine floor.
The development features include:
• Compliance with the BCA and the new mobility and disability code
• Base building complete - ready for fit out
• Opportunity to customize and integrate warm shell fit out
• 200+ carparks, surface and secure basement
• High profile street location, conveniently opposite a self-storage facility
• High Ground floor clearance, 4 metres floor to floor
• Siphonic roof stormwater system
• 60,000 litre stormwater retention tanks for reuse in toilets and landscaping
• 150mm commercial grade aluminium window systems - ASIO T4 compliant
• 3 phase power - upgradable
• Viridian Double-glazed windows and doors toughened eco glass both sides
• Natural light throughout all tenancies
• Insulated basements for ground floor tenancies
• Heavy loading concrete suspended slabs designed to take compactus and storage loads, (ground floor 10kpa, first floor 6kpa)
• 30 bicycle parks
• Excellent accessibility to public transport, bicycle and walking paths
If you require more information, please contact CBRE.
For more details, please email agent