Currently tenanted by Department of State Growth, this substantial property is located near Burnie's Port and waterfront, on Marine Terrace.
With the property shortly becoming available for lease, it offers a suitable tenant the space required for larger office/business types, who also require private off-street parking.
With few opportunities to lease offices this size in the area, features include:
- Two large open plan work spaces, able to accommodate a significant number of staff or potential to partition into private spaces.
- Dedicated meeting/conference room with great natural light and it's own kitchen and bathroom facilities, separate from the main office floor.
- Reception with waiting area/foyer at the front of the property.
- Large staff room and kitchen overlooking one of the open plan work spaces.
- Multiple private offices.
- Ducted heating system throughout the facility.
- Separate men's and women's bathrooms, both including shower facilities.
- 14 private off-street parking spaces (entrance from Spring Street) with wash pit.
- Garage with internal access to office site.
- Larger garage with significant clearance height, automatic doors and drive through access from Marine Terrace to Spring Street, which includes an inspection pit and can accommodate parking of 3-4 vehicles, or singular large trucks etc as required.
This large commercial facility in the city, is suitable for a variety of business types and is unlike anything in the area. The site also benefits from it's position, neighbouring the Bass Highway for easy access.
Rent on the site is negotiable, with outgoings and GST payable.
Contact Colin Rowlands at Halliwell Property Agents for all enquiries or to schedule an inspection.
For more details, please email agent