- Owners keen to move to next challenge.
- Fantastic starter opportunity with quality.
- Spacious 3 bedroom residence, main has a walk-in robe plus a parents’ retreat and a large private fenced yard and outdoor area. Open plan living.
- 2 sheds for storage.
- Sound history of strong trading and a fully operational licensed restaurant with 23 years remaining on the lease.
- Ideally located on the Mitchell Highway, adjacent to the airport and within easy walking distance to the Cosmos Centre and away from the hustle and bustle, making for a peaceful and relaxing stay!
Net Profit $248,147 for 12 months
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2200ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Charleville is in the heart of Queensland's 'mulga country' in south western Queensland, 743 kms by road west of Brisbane. It is the largest town in the south west of the Outback region and is situated on the banks of the Warrego River, and is the terminus for the Warrego Highway.
Charleville has a range of sports facilities, including golf, bowling, horse-racing and the Gowrie oval and speedway. Education facilities comprise a TAFE, State primary and high schools, distance education and a Catholic primary school. The airport accommodates ordinary domestic and flying doctor services and The Westlander rail passenger service links the town to Brisbane. Retailing, health, education and hospitality have relatively high employment profiles.
Property Code: 3175
For more details, please email agent