- Quality 10 room Freehold Motel with an additional free-standing approved cabin.
- Well-appointed rooms.
- New Liquor license.
- Occupancy for 2019-20 up on previous year and continuing to grow.
- Large motel site 3,200 sqm plus adjacent light industrial block of 3,200 sqm (for sale as one property).
- Opportunity to develop or sell the vacant light industrial land.
- Major projects underway in the area.
- Easily managed by an owner operator, single or couple.
- Comfortable 3-bedroom residence.
- $10 Billion Arrow Gas Project approved and commenced.
- Up to 1,000 new jobs to be created.
This operational motel located on 3,200 m2 together with an additional 3,200 m2 of adjacent light industrial land is offered for sale as one property. Comprises of 11 units with 10 in the main building and a self-contained cabin at the rear.
The motel has a three-bedroom owner’s residence together with full commercial kitchen and country style dining area to the side. There is a covered barbeque pergola located on the extensive lawn area for guests to relax in.
The property is 6,400 m2 in total and is suitable to be subdivided to create a separate light industrial lot of 3,200 m2 with high visibility highway frontage; it is fully fenced and level making development easy and economical.
Seldom do you find an operational business coupled with the ability to create a second income from attached vacant land with zoning as light industrial. You can develop and lease out or sell off the parcel to a local business or developer.
Net Profit: $110,167 for 2019/20
Contact Mark Tuck from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2187MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: The population of Chinchilla is 6,600 and in recent times it has progressed from being a rural community reliant upon crops to a dynamic growth region with developments in gas and coal exploration and Power Station and Solar initiatives.
Chinchilla is located approximately 300 kms north west of Brisbane along the Warrego Highway, the second township after Dalby within the Western Downs region. The Warrego Highway is a major through route for traffic heading East and West, in fact it is the main road for traffic travelling between Brisbane and the Northern Territory.
Property Code: 3475
For more details, please email agent