Emily Pendleton of Ray White Commercial Northern Corridor Group is pleased to present this outstanding opportunity for an owner occupier or an investment to purchase a take-away food store on the Coolum Beach front which are so rare and hard to find in this location, which is one of our highest foot traffic, beach front locations available on the Sunshine Coast. The premise is situated amongst a number of well established retailers and restaurateurs and is a great opportunity if you are in the food and beverage industry to purchase your own store and stop paying rent. In this location, your business could not fail, with the amount of people walking past your day, you are guaranteed to succeed!
- Located next door to Domino's on Coolum Esplanade
- Directly opposite the beach with huge amount of foot traffic
- Good exposure, with great signage opportunities
- In walking distance to Coffee Club, McDonalds, Surf Club, Raw Energy and a number of other
- well established retail and food businesses
- Connection to grease trap
- Ample car parking close by with the council park and on street beach parking
- Currently tenanted to Crust Bakery, who will be vacating in the next few months but option to purchase now as a going concern with GST exemption
This property is for sale via Private Treaty for $750,000. Please contact our marketing agent Emily Pendleton for further information or to arrange an inspection today!
For more details, please email agent