- 24 ground floor units on a big 1.74 Ha block.
- Located at the junction of the busy Newell and Oxley Highways.
- Underutilised Restaurant and Function area.
- Spacious 3 bedroom residence.
- Long 28 years on the Lease and an attractive Rent Ratio.
Coonabarabran is home to more than 3,000 countryside dwellers. The town is located in Warrumbungle Shire in NSW and is 451 kms away from the north-western part of Sydney, 161 kms from Dubbo, 182 kms from Tamworth.
This peaceful town is known for its spectacular view of the mountain ranges that outline the area and is a popular gateway to the Warrumbungle Range and the Pilliga Forest. Coonabarabran is known for its Town Clock and for being the Astronomy Capital of Australia with close access to some of the largest telescopes in town. There are museums, observatories, and shopping centres in the area.
Net Profit: $130,695 for 2018/19 (as provided by Vendor’s accountant)
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1629ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3362
For more details, please email agent