- Best positioned motel in Dalby, Central and Quiet.
- Confidence is high in the region with $5billion in projects already approved.
- Business in this area is strong with multiple projects including 3 power stations, 12 solar farms, largest wind farm in Australia has just commenced construction.
- Area benefits with 25 year gas contract with the Queensland Government to supply gas to the Australian market.
- The Toowoomba 2nd range crossing due to open in 2019 which will make Dalby the first major town heading west from Brisbane.
- Many businesses investing in the anticipated surge this will bring into Dalby with the recent opening of Bunnings and Aldi and upgrades to other retail outlets.
- Wellcamp International Airport, 40 mins from Dalby, will generate many new opportunities including export of local produce.
- Recent upgrades to Dalby sale yards which has seen record cattle sales.
- Dalby is the gas generating hub and renewable energy hub of Queensland.
- Strong Government accommodation provider.
- 12 month Occupancy 75% and climbing.
- 4 Star standard, meticulously maintained, nothing to spend.
- Massive 33% return.
- Excellent lease conditions with 28 years remaining.
- Scope to increase tariffs will increase profits further.
- Too good an opportunity to miss, come and take a look.
Net Profit $378,865 for 2018/19
Contact Mark Tuck and Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2532ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Situated on the rich soils of the Darling Downs, The Dalby region is a vibrant "go ahead" rural community with a town population of approximately 12,000 with a further 5,000 residing in the rural district.
The region is a fast growing energy hub with large coal and gas fired power stations, the largest grain receival depot in Queensland, the largest one day livestock market in Australia and has one of the largest regional industrial and agricultural manufacturing sectors.
Allowing the opportunity to take advantage of the close proximity of major centres, while living and working in a prosperous Queensland country town. Enjoying the relaxed and friendly atmosphere is part and parcel of everyday living in Dalby.
Dalby is already well established as an industrial centre for agricultural, commercial, and industrial activity. The business community is widely regarded as a leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of agricultural equipment with many manufacturers established in Dalby producing heavy-duty products.
Property Code: 3221
For more details, please email agent