- A great opportunity to buy a Freehold motel with river views!
- Excellent 3 bedroom residence, with double lock up garage
- Easy to run bed and breakfast motel with all the hard work done
- 17.8 % ROI
- Close to town in main street
- Rooms have balconies with river views
- Solid country town with regular sporting events
Donald affords a truly rural lifestyle halfway between Melbourne and Mildura. It is situated within an agricultural region known for its wheat, barley and lamb production. It is surrounded by a number of lakes including the huge Lake Buloke which is a haven for local birdlife and is located around 8 kilometres north of the town.
It boasts a small but vibrant community where the "Welcome Mat" is always out, a safe environment to raise a family, affordable housing and services that will enhance your way of life.
With easy access to large regional centres like Horsham, Bendigo and Ballarat, and an easy drive to the Murray River, it’s worth considering a move to Donald to experience the best that small rural communities have to offer.
Net Profit: $102,079 for 2018/19
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2604MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3322
For more details, please email agent