- Showing a strong Return, this Bed & Breakfast Leasehold Motel is a must to inspect!
- It has a proven long term trading record with a growing Turnover in the mid $800k’s.
- 31 units, close to restaurants and eateries. Minimal Food and nil Beverage.
- Located in the City of Dubbo, one of the strongest Motel towns in Regional NSW.
- There’s an on-going Refurbishment program with the 31 units to lift it further.
- Opportunities to buy large Leasehold Motels like this are rare!
- Make it Yours - You Can't Go Wrong!
Ideally located at the intersection of major road and rail routes and an air transport hub, the City is a thriving business centre servicing a regional population in excess of 120,000 people with a population of 42,000. The city is a thriving regional home to people who enjoy close proximity to extensive medical, health, welfare, educational, recreational, cultural and shopping facilities, while State and Federal government departments have established regional offices in the City.
The city offers an affordable rental and real estate market, provides first-rate medical services to one-third of the State, and has a well-established pre-school, public and private education network. Local industries include retail, health, manufacturing, transport, tourism, education, construction, business services, agricultural and government services.
Net Profit $250,195 for 2018/19; Expect much stronger for 2019/20
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 448ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3430
For more details, please email agent