** Please note that this property is now tenanted for an initial 12 months from 18th February 2019, providing a yield of 7.38% on listing price**
In an excellent position to capture traffic between the Mersey Bridge and the busy Port area in east Devonport, as well as the thousands of passing vehicles on and off the Spirit of Tasmania each week down East Devonport's main road, this large workshop sits on a block just over 800 square metres in size.
- Reception area with showroom options (approx. 49sqm)
- Single garage with roller door facing Tarleton Street
- Kitchen/toilet facilities
- Large 130sqm workshop area with dual roller doors. The centre between the doors also opens as required to create one large opening for vehicles etc into the workshop
- Off-street parking for many vehicles
- Three phase power available
- Internal windows from office/reception overlooking warehouse area
The property is split level, with internal stairs
Great opportunity for mechanic or similar business requiring a large workshop with plenty of off-street space, reception, storage and turning room. An enormous amount of traffic passes this site each day, with excellent advertising opportunities available in it's position.
Additional land may be developed (STCA)
The property is now tenanted on an initial 12 month lease, commencing 18th February 2019. Listed for sale at $325,000
Contact Colin Rowlands at Halliwell Property Agents for further information
For more details, please email agent