Spanning two lots from 17-19 Pardoe Street, East Devonport, Halliwell Property Agents is pleased to bring this substantial warehouse, office and yard to market.
With construction and updates internally now completed, the inside of the facility features modern mezzanine office spaces, lunch room, bathrooms etc. and can accommodate a range of businesses that require a larger space to operate.
- 6 modern office spaces, some individually air-conditioned
- 2 showers/bathrooms on site with a total of 4 toilets
- 2 lunch/crib rooms
- 582 sqm building on 1618 sqm of land, with additional space on mezzanine which houses offices, lunchroom etc
- Drive through access from Pardoe Street to Church Street via a currently security fenced yard
- Three phase power
- Close proximity to the TT Line Terminal and Bass Highway
- Significant open space warehouse with generous clearance and access
- Zoned residential but has existing usage rights to use the property for warehouse, storage, trade and selected other operations within permitted hours
This is a large, modern property in a great location, offered as vacant possession to the purchaser. It has the unique benefit of having access to the property via both Church Street, and Pardoe Street, allowing for trucks or larger vehicle access through the block.
Listing price is $799,000.
Contact Colin Rowlands at Halliwell Property Agents for all enquiries or to arrange an inspection.
For more details, please email agent