- Bed & Breakfast Motel with 16 well maintained 3.5 star units.
- Strong Turnover in the high $300k’s.
- High Repeat Trade.
- Located in strong Commercial town.
- Picturesque setting.
- Affordable Price - Strong Return.
- It could be just the one you’ve been looking for.
- Contact us now for further details.
The township of Forbes, situated on the Newell Highway and on the banks of the Lachlan River in the heart of the rich Lachlan Valley, is fast becoming popular with those seeking a 'tree-change'; drawn to the region by economic benefit and lifestyle opportunities.
Forbes' unique culture is a fusion of heritage past and modern lifestyle, with art and craft, art galleries, boutique shopping, concerts, distinctive local dining options, historical hotels and museums, a diversity of special interest groups, great schools, affordable real estate, plus an exciting local events calendar featuring annual festivals dedicated to jazz, camel racing, picnic racing, the bushranger Ben Hall, heritage conservation and more.
Net Profit: $140,000 expected for 2018/19
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 527ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3141
For more details, please email agent