* 50-134sqm* Premium ground floor retail tenancies
* Huge 25m corner frontage
* Large glass panels to Upper Edward Street and Astor Terrace
* Opportunity to install a grease trap and exhaust
* High ceilings and plenty of natural light
* Versatile ground floor tenancy with various options
* Well suited to retail, food and beverage, office or allied health
* Only a 300m walk to Central Station and 500m to Queen Street Mall
* Less than 500m to both the St Andrews and Brisbane Private Hospital's
* Secure car parking available at market rates
* Motivated landlord with fit out options and incentives on offer
Situated in the heart of the thriving Spring Hill commercial precinct, 433 Upper Edward Street sits on the corner of Upper Edward St and Astor Terrace - a high traffic area for both commercial and residential pedestrians in the area.
Daily foot traffic is serviced by commuting office workers walking from Central Station in addition to the passing traffic caused by pedestrians taking advantage of the CBD's quality food options. The opportunity provides a unique gap in the market as after close of business the area remains vibrant and active with four hotels located on Astor Terrace (within 500m of the property) with patrons offered an average selection of convenience shopping or quality food and beverage options.
The space is well suited to traditional retail, food and beverage, professional office or allied health users looking to take advantage of the premium location and proximity to the CBD, high levels of foot traffic and easy accessibility to Central Railway Station.
The offering is a flexible ground floor tenancy with opportunities starting from 50sqm up to the entire floor in one line of 134sqm.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact your Exclusive Agents from Raine & Horne Commercial or C Property (QLD).
Listing ID: 21583230
For more details, please email agent