Work six months on, take six months off! The Ilfracombe Caravan Park is now offered for genuine sale and is a proven performer. This fantastic business in a the country town of Ilfracombe is an increasingly popular spot for the escalating number of tourists. With highway frontage to the Capricorn highway - it easily catches passing traffic.
The package it'self consists of however is not limited to;
- A total of 60 powered sites (charged at $32 per night powered and $29 per night unpowered)
- 6 Cabins (charged between $100 and $120 per night)
- Large dining area with the ability to seat up to sixty guests
- 2 x Separate amenity blocks / facilities
- 1 x Staff laundry, 1 x coin operated guest laundry
- Large reception with gift / souvenir store
- Commercial style kitchen
- Large four bedroom homestead / managers residence
- Bitumen highway frontage
- Large work shop / shed
- Booking agents for other local tourism operations
- Vendors willing to complete handover / training period
The current hosts also provide nightly meals to guests in a simplified procedure and offer light entertaining for "happy hour" every night in the dining area.
Ilfracombe and the caravan park has major room for expansion in the tourism industry with minimal to no competition within the township, making this the perfect opportunity.
For further details, please contact Rhys Peacock on 0458 582 345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: In order for prospective purchasers to obtain financial figures and statements for this listing, a confidentiality agreement will be required for completion prior to release.
For more details, please email agent