Located within the Toowoomba Enterprise Hub, InterLinkSQ is well positioned to provide the forward-thinking transport and logistics operator or astute investor, the opportunity to capitalise on being part of one of the most significant transport, logistics and business hubs to be seen in Australia.
With improved accessibility to freight choices provided by Seaway group as Terminal operator, looking to have the site operational within the next 12-18 months, InterLinkSQ is improving supply chain efficiency for producers and suppliers.
InterLinkSQ will be a significant contributor to improving access to road, rail, air and port facilities, which will ultimately lead to increased productivity and export capability not only in the Darling Downs region but in South-East Queensland and beyond.
InterLinkSQ is now offering to market for sale or lease, a selection of prime industrial lots within the 'InterLinkSQ Industrial Park', with a variety of purchase or tenancy options available. Whether you are looking for a land acquisition only or a turn-key package, our developers will tailor a package to suit.
Adjacent to the 'InterLink Global Logistics Centre' which offers secure, direct rail loading and/or private siding facilities, InterLinkSQ offers the InteLink Industrial Park which has the capacity for 750,000* TEU's (twenty foot containers) per annum to service a variety of end users and consumers.
• Lots available from 2.4Ha* to 11Ha*
• Zoned Intermodal and Medium Impact Industry
• Sale or lease options available- developers will build and project manage to suit
• Ability to construct to a height of 12* meters and 65,000 sqm* under roof
• Rail concessions available for occupants within the InterLink Global Logistics & Industrial Park
• Direct connectivity to the established Western railway line, Port of Brisbane and the approved Brisbane to Melbourne Inland Railway
• Suit various logistic and manufacturing operations including general and cold-store warehousing, transport depots, food manufacturing facilities etc.
• Will be fully serviced, including high speed internet and reticulated gas if required.
The Industrial Park offers unprecedented opportunities for the transport and logistics operator to get ahead of their competition and capitalise of the key strategic location, contemporary planning and construction, unparalleled access to major road and rail connections, cost efficiencies and services for employees.
Accelerating Success. For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
For more details, please email agent