- The Kerang Motel offers guests a central location with Hotels, supermarkets and eateries within walking distance.
- Quiet location away from the Highway.
- Punching well above its size.
- Excellent consistent trade.
- Almost 75% occupancy rate, with 70% of business being repeat guests.
- Easily run motel for a couple looking for a friendly country lifestyle change.
- Opportunity to capitalize on the K-bar, offering conferences, meals, events and more.
- Stage two solar farm about to commence, injecting huge benefits to the town’s economy, now is the time to reap the rewards.
Net Profit: $80,368 for 2019/20
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2453ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Kerang is strategically positioned on the highway network between Swan Hill, Echuca and Bendigo in the productive north-west irrigation area of Victoria, producing lucerne, grain and vegetable crops. Investment in this region over recent years has been strong due to its position, quality infrastructure, affordable industrial land and housing. Kerang is also the centre of a rich and varied agricultural region of cattle and sheep grazing, dairying, with vineyards and orchards on the river flats. Dairying is widespread as evidenced by dairy factories at Leitchville and Cohuna, and seemingly hectares of cows. Nearby are the extensive wheatlands of the Mallee.
Visitors and new residents are warmly welcomed and provided with services expected of a larger regional centre. For those looking for a change in lifestyle away from high cost and overcrowded cities, great opportunities are available.
Property Code: 3343
For more details, please email agent