Located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, these two (2) self-contained office floors are situated within a highly regarded strata office building. 131 Queen Street boasts an outstanding location, attractive period architecture, picturesque award winning rooftop garden, and excellent natural light.
– Two (2) self-contained office floors to be purchased individually or collectively
– 650 sqm* or 1,300 sqm* of quality office
– Ultimate flexibility for an owner occupier or astute investor
– Boasting a high quality fit out across the floor, saving substantial amounts of required capital
– Enormous amounts of natural light, with light to three (3) sides
– Superbly located in a sought after central city location, between the highly regarded Collins Street and Bourke Street
– Situated within a ten level character building with a picturesque rooftop garden
– Surrounded by many of Melbourne’s iconic laneways and eateries
This property is to be sold via an Expression of Interest, closing Wednesday 10th of June 2015 at 2:00 pm (unless sold prior). For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Knight Frank directly.
For more details, please email agent