Ray White Commercial is pleased to offer to market a free-hold industrial site of 1079m2*.
This site forms part of a new industrial subdivision in the heart of Springvale, giving you the opportunity to build to your own requirements.
With limited land supplies in the area, be quick as this will not last long.
- Rare opportunity for Owner Occupiers, Developers & Investors
- Freehold allotment of 1079m2*
- Draft building concepts/plans available (STCA)
- Located in the tightly held industrial precinct of Springvale
- 800m* from Springvale train station
- Excellent access to Springvale Road, Princes Highway and the Monash Freeway
- 22* radial kilometres from the Melbourne CBD
- Industrial 1 zoning
The site provides excellent access to Springvale Road, Princes Highway and the Monash Freeway interconnecting with the CityLink and EastLink Tollways. This is a strategic location for an incoming occupier or developer/investor.
Additionally, the site is in proximity to major surrounding infrastructure including Westall and Springvale train stations, Springvale Homemaker Centre, Monash Technology, Health and Education Precincts and the Springvale Activity Centre Mixed Use and Retail Precinct.
Ryan Amler | 0401 971 622
George kelepouris | 0425 798 677
*All areas and figures approx only. All boundaries are indicative only. All precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of all information but does not constitute any representation by the Vendor or Agents.
For more details, please email agent