Expansive 7.68 hectare land surrounding Moore Park Beach Tavern & IGA. There is a current DA in place for a Tourist Park. Strategically positioned 500m* to the beach, close to local retail facilities and 15 minutes from Bundaberg Central Business District.
Under strict instructions from our sellers this incredible land holding must be sold, make an offer!
* Substantial land holding of 7.68* hectares
* Access from two roads, Murdochs Road & Moore Park Road.
* Current DA in place for a Tourist Park' full DA available
* Close to major arterial roads and transport infrastructure
* Moore Park Beach offers 20 kilometres of unspoilt beaches; the northern end is used for Four Wheel Driving and the southern end is a popular swimming area.
* Don't miss this incredible opportunity, call us today to inspect 7 Days!
Please contact the listing agents for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
For more details, please email agent