PRIME DEVELOPMENT BLOCK AT JINDERA
8.215 Hectares/ 20.299 Acres
Offering Developers and Investors a unique opportunity to acquire a well-located parcel of land on the edge of Albury/Wodonga, in the growth township of Jindera, either for development now or to sit on and wait for the capital gain.
- Provisional approval for 32 Rural Residential Allotments (STCA) 2,000m2 - 2,827m2.
- Sloping, well-drained land, ideally suited to development.
- Subject to South Jindera Low Density Residential Development Control Plan.
- Approved Shared Infrastructure Plan with Greater Hume Shire Council in place to reduce capital outlay.
- Includes a eucalyptus farm of 3,000 plantation trees, planted in 2005 and expected to reach harvesting maturity in 10 to 12 years with an approximate value of $100.00 each.
Contact agent for more information.
Information Memorandum available upon request.
Disclaimer: All care has been taken in compiling these particulars, but the vendor and their agents do not guarantee the details and cannot accept responsibility for errors or misdescriptions if any. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of details.
Property Code: 1698
For more details, please email agent