Moree Gateway is a commercial subdivision which represents a unique opportunity for development in a prominent location on one of Australia's key transportation routes. Adjacent to the Newell Highway, Moree Airport, GrainCorp and the railway corridor, the Moree Gateway lends itself to many and varied enterprises. An initiative of Moree Plains Shire Council to stimulate economic growth and development through employment and business opportunities. Located in a prime position approximately 500 metres from the southern Moree Bypass onramp and the main entrance to Moree, the Moree Gateway offers maximum exposure.
In December 2019, Moree achieved Special Activation Precinct (SAP) status making the shire strategically important in economic and agricultural sectors and making the Gateway development a viable option. SAP accreditation will offer fast tracked planning, Government investment in local infrastructure, Government led studies, Government led development and business concierge services. The SAP will encompass the development of a number of new economic initiatives for Moree Plains Shire including the intermodal freight and transport hub of the Inland Rail System.
• Constructed subdivision
• Situated on one of Australia's key transportation highway routes
• Key national fuel supplier in place
• Excellent opportunity for service centre given the lack of competition
• Land suitable for light industrial - limited available sites
• Direct highway access and excellent visibility
• Prominent, flood free sites
• Ready for immediate development
• Bulky Goods
• Service industry
• Car, truck and caravan dealership
• Car and truck service centre
• Car and truck washes
• Light industrial
• Agricultural equipment and services
The following site services are provided to the serviced lots:
• Stormwater drainage - legal point of discharge located at the site boundary
• Sewer drainage provision to boundary
• Water supply - 100mm water main connected to boundary
• Electrical supply - conduits located at the boundary of each lot
• Telecoms supply - conduits and pits within the road fronting to each lot
• Connectivity to the NBN is available
Note: Internal services and connectivity services are to be achieved at the Purchaser's expense.
25 blocks are available for purchases ranging in size from 2,379sqm to 4.514ha. Prices start at $195,500. Contact either Jason Humphries on 0429 994 071 or Ed Wisemantel on 0423 070 103 for an Information Memorandum with more comprehensive details on block sizes and prices.
For more details, please email agent