- Rare Sunshine Coast area Leasehold Bed and Breakfast motel offering. Situated in the middle of town, easy walk to the RSL, restaurants and retail outlets.
- Easy to run 12 room motel.
- Long Lease.
- Good Occupancy even with Covid-19.
- 10 bathrooms fully refurbished, Pool refurbished.
- Easy walk to RSL, local retail outlets and restaurants.
- Close proximity to Sunshine Coast Airport, Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Caloundra and Noosa.
- Well presented, welcoming motel.
Rare Sunshine Coast Area Leasehold Bed and Breakfast motel offering. Situated in the middle of town, easy walk to the RSL, restaurants and retail outlets.
This easy to run, excellent trading 12 room motel, with a long 26 year lease offers a genuine opportunity for a single or couple to own and operate their own successful business.
With no staff to be concerned about a motivated couple could expect this motel to provide good returns and a lifestyle to match.
The motel boasts many repeat clientele that provide a stable platform of occupancy over the years even with the Covid-19 problems. No cooking required here; just continental breakfasts offered to guests.
The residence is on two storeys, has two bedrooms, single bathroom, large open plan kitchen with some commercial appliances, lounge and plenty of storage areas.
Maintenance will be minimal with 10 rooms now with upgraded bathrooms, the pool has been refurbished, all rooms now have split systems air conditioners and LED lighting has recently been installed.
Just 18 minutes from the now International Sunshine Coast Airport, 28 minutes to Maroochydore, 25 minutes to Mooloolaba, 28 minutes to Noosa and 86 minutes from Brisbane.
Great value, well-presented and easy to run motel, definitely worth looking at! Give me a call.
Net Profit: $112,446 for 2019/20
Contact Mark Tuck from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2623ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3494
For more details, please email agent