* 2 strata shops (1 leased and 1 currently vacant)
* NLA of 262m2 plus 23m2 storage over 2 levels
* Character Building
* Zoning - QPP - DC1
* 3 Car Parks
* Character features throughout
* Lot 6 - Leased till 2019 with 1 x 3 year option
* Lots 1, 2 & 5 - Partially fitted out Restaurant and Bar
* Air conditioned / Amenities
* Suit Owner Occupier / Investors
* High demand suburb
* Zoning - QPP DC1 (District Centre Zone)
* Liquor Licence
This is your opportunity to purchase an iconic part of New Farm. Built in 1889 the Heritage listed and Strata titled "Brunswick Building" is one of the first buildings of significance in the New Farm area and has had a rich and varied history over the last 125 years.
The property offers two strata shops and the opportunity to;
(a) Hold as a passive investment with 2 tenants
(b) Opportunity to owner occupy part of building
Located in a prime Brunswick Street position adjacent to the New Farm 6 Cinemas and opposite Gerties, Pony Cat Cafe and Taj Mahal Indian Restaurant and within close proximity to the cosmopolitan Brunswick Street Mall, James Street lifestyle precinct and Gas Works.
New Farm is vibrant inner-city suburb with a cosmopolitan feel that is renowned for its fine dining restaurants, coffee shops and art deco buildings and residences. (New Farm has the highest population density in Greater Brisbane with approximately 5,861 people per square kilometre)
Please call Geoff Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.
For more details, please email agent