- Riverfront position location with Port Macquarie as its main centre.
- 16 well configured 3.5 star rated rooms ground floor property very efficient to manage.
- Consistent financial record creates a secure purchase.
- Sought after Bed & Breakfast only operation.
- Solid repeat clientele.
- 64% occupancy 2019 provides upside for incoming purchaser.
- Considerable refurbishment investment over the past 3 years.
- Comfortable spacious home-style residence with enclosed yard and room for the boat.
- Pool and large undercover barbeque area akin to a camp kitchen.
Looking for your freehold and business sea change?
A mid north coastal freehold opportunity overlooking the Camden Haven River with fantastic views to the iconic Big Brother Mountain.
Existing operators have added some astute touches to their lifestyle business and feel it is time for them to hand the baton to renewed enthusiasm.
You may desire to operate long term or create your future passive income, should you choose at some point to lease your asset to a willing tenant.
Net Profit $231,543 for 2018/19
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1027MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: From swimming and surfing to fishing and boating, North Haven is a delightful holiday destination in the Greater Port Macquarie region on the NSW North Coast. You'll be delighted with the beautiful waterways, including Camden Haven River and Queens Lake. With the most temperate climate in Australia, the region is the perfect place to live and enjoy the great outdoors every day.
The region is serviced by a network of air, road and rail infrastructure that radiates north, south and west. It is an easy four hour drive to Sydney and continued Pacific Highway upgrades are supporting even faster connections to the Queensland growth areas of Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Property Code: 3239
For more details, please email agent