- Stunning brick construction with terracotta tile roof.
- 30 well-appointed rooms including king bedrooms with spas, 2 bedroom suites, queen bedrooms and twin rooms.
- Inground concrete pool.
- Guest restaurant and commercial kitchen.
- Function room with audio visual equipment and separate bar area.
- A mix of income streams from accommodation and functions.
- Strong local economy with copper/gold mining, well regarded agricultural and a new hospital just opened.
This motel represents an excellent opportunity to build on the existing momentum established by the current operators. Make it yours now!
Net Profit: $168,769 for 2018/19
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1071ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Parkes is located on the Newell Highway, 365 km west of Sydney, on the western edge of the Great Dividing Range, in central west New South Wales. The town is a thriving commercial centre servicing the surrounding agricultural district, and the developing mining, government, and transport industries.
Approximately 40,000 people visit Parks for annual festivities such as: The Elvis Festival, The Christmas Parade, The Country Music Festival, Australia Day Celebrations, Vintage Car Rallies, Sporting events, CSIRO Radio Telescope (better known as the dish), and many other local events.
Parkes Shire promotes itself as the 'Crossroads of the Nation' as the Shire is strategically located on the Newell Highway, at approximately the mid-point of the main highway and route for travel, between Melbourne and Brisbane, and between Adelaide and Brisbane. Parkes has excellent road links in all directions to other major centres, and is well positioned as an inland transport hub at the crossroads of north-south highways and the east-west rail corridor.
Property Code: 2270
For more details, please email agent