- This Motel continues to perform strongly.
- 87% Occupancy with $91,573 (ex GST) Sales in July 2020.
- A new 30 year lease.
- Centre town location.
- Opened in December 2013.
- 19 as new 4.5 star units.
- Strong occupancy and repeat trade.
- Three bedroom residence.
- It’s a must to inspect.
- Contact us now for further details!
Parkes is located on the Newell Highway, 365 km west of Sydney, on the western edge of the Great Dividing Range, in central west NSW. The town is a thriving commercial centre servicing a primary and secondary catchment of around 56,000 people. Parkes is best known as the home of "The Dish", the CSIRO Radio Telescope made famous by the film of the same name and has over 100,000 tourists visit each year.
Net Profit: $277,287 for 2018/19
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2358ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3272
For more details, please email agent