- Rare accommodation-only coastal leasehold opportunity
- A beautifully appointed 3.5 self-rated 23 rooms
- Well located two blocks from the center of town and the iconic Port Macquarie Town Beach
- Established and efficient to operate over three levels
- Various room configurations catering for repeat corporate and tourist guests
- 25 years remaining on the lease with high net operating profit and particularly low rent ratio (30% rent to NOP)
- 10 recently refurbished deluxe suites
- Unrivalled repeat guest booking for all of Port Macquarie’s major sporting and lifestyle events
- Upside available with a food and beverage focus
- Additional upside bringing room 101 back into the letting pool, current used by owner’s daughter
- Occupancy growth opportunity for incoming purchasers
- Priced to sell showing a plum 30% return on investment
Tourism Brokers exclusively present a beautifully appointed 3.5 self-rated 23 room leasehold motel in the heart of booming Port Macquarie.
Attractive rent ratio, a lengthy lease term plus genuine income upside create a lifestyle business opportunity which seldomly reach the market.
Net Profit $285,500 for 2018/19
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1115ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Port Macquarie is perfectly located along the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, only 260km north of Newcastle, 420km from Sydney and 510km from Brisbane. Being half-way between Sydney and the Gold Coast makes the resort town an ideal stop off if your touring up to Byron Bay or south east Queensland.
Tourism is obviously central to the local economy, although fishing, oyster farming, manufacturing and mineral processing are also important.
As well as being a thriving centre of tourism for many years, Port Macquarie is a mature, long-established community with regional centre status. This status comes from its broadly-based public and private business sectors coupled with a dynamic retail and commercial district.
Property Code: 3189
For more details, please email agent