- Rare Port Macquarie freehold opportunity.
- Fully renovated backpackers’ accommodation.
- 8 separate Rooms of various configuration.
- Inclusive of 46 beds averaged per annum of $34 per bed @ 50% occupancy.
- Separate lounge, communal kitchen and pool table room.
- Prime top of the town location.
- Certain hands on operational upside.
- Real Estate value appraised at $950k.
- Provision for vendor finance considered.
Tourism Brokers bring to market one of the last freehold opportunities available in Port Macquarie. A region experiencing an untapped tourism spike with no signs of slowing.
The owner of 12 years has recently spent in excess of $100k of internal and external refurbishment. Polished hardwood, floors, doors, paint, beds, windows, cladding, communal kitchen, Wi-Fi, security and accommodation systems.
This large well-built and precisely maintained historic home was originally constructed in 1888. It has operated as a backpacker business for thirty years and has experienced three owners only. Highlighting a very secure cash flow business and lifestyle.
Net Profit $146,680 (average past two years)
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2582BF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Port Macquarie is perfectly located along the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, only 260km north of Newcastle, 420km from Sydney and 510km from Brisbane. Being half-way between Sydney and the Gold Coast makes the resort town an ideal stop off if your touring up to Byron Bay or south east Queensland.
Tourism is obviously central to the local economy, although fishing, oyster farming, manufacturing and mineral processing are also important.
As well as being a thriving centre of tourism for many years, Port Macquarie is a mature, long-established community with regional centre status. This status comes from its broadly-based public and private business sectors coupled with a dynamic retail and commercial district.
Property Code: 3195
For more details, please email agent