Your opportunity to take advantage of this rare offering. The Rathy Pub offers the discerning buyer an opportunity to purchase one of the most iconic establishments in the Scenic Rim. Located approx 80 minutes from Brisbane and the Gold Coast, this business offers a unique opportunity for a family operation to live in the sought after Scenic Rim and have a profitable business. Rathdowney is one of the most picturesque locations in the Scenic Rim and is perfectly positioned on the well worn tourist track through the region.
Offering a classic Aussie Pub on the popular tourist route through the Scenic Rim, this is a walk-in walk-out' sale with everything you will need to carry on this successful business.
This busy pub does 200-300 meals a week with many more served during the busier holiday periods. Patrons can enjoy a meal or a quiet drink in the large outdoor entertaining areas, covered outdoor dining and extensive beer garden.
There is also 6 well appointed motel rooms each with their own bathroom, kitchenette and parking.
Separate gaming room with 6 poker machines (South-East region).
As previously mentioned this is a walk-in/walk-out sale which includes everything needed to continue the successful ongoing operation of the property, including but not limited to:
- Multiple cold rooms, fridges & freezers for the commercial kitchen
- Studio style living quarters and an office attached to the hotel
- Delivery dock and multiple storage areas/rooms
- Alarm system with cameras
- Gaming room with 6 poker machines (south-East region)
- 2 fully stocked bars side by side
- Plus Stock (at Valuation)
- Ducted air conditioning & slow combustion wood fireplace
- 6 air conditioned motel rooms with beds, tv, bathrooms & tea coffee facilities
- Shared in ground pool for motel guests
Our genuine sellers have instructed us to invite all written offers which will be seriously considered.
For a copy of the full information memorandum or to arrange your private inspection, contact exclusive marketing agent Ed Dalton.
For more details, please email agent