Often sought yet rarely found, this magnificent imposing town centre building is now available for the next custodians to enjoy and prosper. Constructed Circa 1880 in Victorian Italianate style, offering a diversity of uses and accommodation.
- Beautifully maintained and presented, situated on a large corner block with two street frontages and spacious shaded courtyard
- Totally private oasis located directly in the Richmond town centre
- Ground floor comprises:
* Vast commercial or retail area with bank vault, kitchen, amenities, separate entry to Windsor street, opening to courtyard at rear
* Offices or living quarters with formal entry to West Market street, grand cedar staircase, full bathroom, kitchen, magnificent dining room
* 3.5 m ceilings to all rooms, vast glass areas bathe interiors with natural light
* Spacious fitted laundry, sub-floor wine cellar
- Upper Level comprises:
* Original servants quarters with bathroom
* Stunning formal sitting room with fireplace, huge windows
* Kitchen / meals area opening to balcony with tree level views and overlooking courtyard lawns below
* Additional full bathroom, two bedrooms and vast dressing room
- Detached Stables building:
* Single room of approx. 6m x 7m with mezzanine level above, air conditioned
* Ideal for offices , studio or creative space
- The grounds:
* Totally private oasis in town centre with parking entry from West Market Street
* Beautiful grassed area and paved courtyard centred around stunning deciduous Celtis australis tree
294 Windsor street offers a unique lifestyle/ business opportunity. Directly in the town centre, this building housed the Commercial Banking Company of Sydney which in 1982 merged with National Bank of Australasia to become the NAB. In more recent times it has operated as ‘"The Bank Bazaar” and has provided professional rooms for Solicitors practice, as well as being a grand residence at the same time.
A unique and interesting part of local history with a wealth of period features, abundant character and charm. Local heritage only- not State.
1,220sqm land area (approx.) and building area of 415sqm (approx.) These areas are approximate only and would be subject to survey.
The property is zoned B2 Local Centre
For more details, please email agent