- Reduced by $100k for quick sale!
- 32 unit corporate motel on southern highway into Rockhampton.
- Well established business - ideal to sell off a lease.
- Very well presented licensed restaurant with separate bar area.
- High profile location with excellent signage and presentation.
- Undercover parking available.
- Large computerised office.
- Two bedroom residence.
Net profit $386,030 for 2018/19
Contact Mark Tuck from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1927MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Rockhampton, affectionately known as 'The Beef Capital of Australia', is steeped in cultural heritage and strikes a charming balance between a laidback country town and a modern city lifestyle. This thriving city is the business hub of the Capricorn Region and is both a gateway to the Queensland outback and within a stone's throw of some of Australia's most unspoilt beaches.
Situated on the banks of the mighty Fitzroy River, Rockhampton is renowned for its elegant streetscapes with majestic sandstone buildings and the iconic life-sized bull statues scattered around town that represent the country roots of the city and its status as the 'Beef Capital of Australia'.
With a population of over 60,000, Rockhampton is the best of both city and country, offering authentic and easy going country hospitality as well as city-standard shopping, dining and a wide range of entertainment options. Approximately one million tourists visit Rockhampton and district per year. The region offers a diverse range of attractions rich in culture, heritage and adventure.
Property Code: 2149
For more details, please email agent