- 31 unit motel with licensed restaurant on 9,400m2 level site.
- Great first starter or for a couple who just want cashflow.
- Fantastic upside for owner operator couple.
- Considerable upgrade and enhancement works recently completed.
- The ability to add some true value in a quality home plus motel $$$.
- Built in stages from 1988 through to 2003 with self-rated 3.5 rating, modern and well presented.
- In-ground pool, covered barbeque areas, ample off street parking.
- Open and comfortable two to three bedroom owner's residence with yard.
- Strong trading figures, detailed history available.
- High visibility Bruce Highway location.
Net profit $386,318 for 2017/18
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2393MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Rockhampton, affectionately known as 'The Beef Capital of Australia', is steeped in cultural heritage and strikes a charming balance between a laidback country town and a modern city lifestyle. This thriving city is the business hub of the Capricorn Region and is both a gateway to the Queensland outback and within a stone's throw of some of Australia's most unspoilt beaches.
Situated on the banks of the mighty Fitzroy River, Rockhampton is renowned for its elegant streetscapes with majestic sandstone buildings and the iconic life-sized bull statues scattered around town that represent the country roots of the city and its status as the 'Beef Capital of Australia'.
With a population of over 60,000, Rockhampton is the best of both city and country, offering authentic and easy going country hospitality as well as city-standard shopping, dining and a wide range of entertainment options. Approximately one million tourists visit Rockhampton and district per year. The region offers a diverse range of attractions rich in culture, heritage and adventure.
Property Code: 2544
For more details, please email agent