With a modern and cosy interior, built in bench seating, high ceilings, floorboards and a vintage street side balcony where work can meet play for sundowners. Terrace 2 currently houses Mira Japanese, a fully fitted out restaurant and located directly across from Manly Wharf.
* Rent Negotiable
* Create your own Covid-19 opportunity
* Next door to Manly's favourite microbrewery
* Capitalise by creating a precinct strip
* Fully equipped kitchen including grease trap
* Separate rubbish and shower room also available for use
* Surrounded by well-known bars and restaurants
* Opportunity to combine with adjacent sites for a larger premise
* Short- or long-term leases considered
* 85sqm plus courtyard and balcony
* Separate male, female bathrooms
12:00 noon to 12.00 midnight Monday to Saturday
12:00 noon to 10.00pm Sunday
Outdoor areas close 10.00pm nightly
55 seats: 40 inside + 15 outside (DA 347/2010)
On-premises Liquor License No. LIQO660031263
Inclusive of all existing venue inventory if required, take the opportunity to use your creativity and re-slick the venue for your own Manly concept, whilst capitalising on a strong delivery and take-home market, or work with the landlord to design a whole new approach.
With all 4 individual terraces available to lease for the first time in 12-years, the property owner is open to creating and connecting interested operators for a destinational concept, such as Spice Alley Eat Street or a Tap House Distillery.
Perfectly positioned directly opposite Manly Wharf that links Sydney Harbour to world-famous Manly Beach.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
For more details, please email agent