What a great opportunity to secure a retail shop front in a bustling shopping centre! Join retail giants such as Coles, Liquorland, Chemist Warehouse, and Gloria Jeans. Enjoy the added bonus of an easy access underground carpark, ATMs, and on-site amenities.
* Prime location in a bustling shopping centre
* Be exposed to 8,000+ customers daily
* Free basement parking for approximately 200 cars
* On-site amenities
* Position your business to take advantage of a booming Dee Why
* Close to multiple council carparks
* Dual street access from Howard Ave & Dee Why Parade
* Across the road from Meriton's Lighthouse development
* Approx outgoings: $10,904 PA
Situated between Howard Avenue, and Dee Why parade, in the heart of Dee Why. A short stroll from Pittwater Road with Dee Why Main bus stop, arguably the busiest bus stop on the Northern Beaches. Dee Why is well serviced by banks, supermarkets and a variety of retailers, and it has a large population that is about to expand dramatically with the completion of a number of new residential developments.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
***All rentals are per annum & areas/measurements are approximations. It is up to lessees/purchasers to conduct their own investigations regarding any approvals required by governing authorities. ***
For more details, please email agent