Now complete, this all-concrete construction has become available in Spreyton's newest industrial precinct. This build will impress any seeking a modern facility to house or showcase their brand or business, featuring the following:
- 405 square metre building with front and rear roller doors, with the front automated and measuring 5.2m x 5.2m
- Pitched internally with a maximum clearance of approximately 5.5 metres.
- Approximately 48sqm of constructed office, kitchen and bathroom space. The upper level allows for offices or meeting room and the lower houses another office, kitchen and bathroom, with all lower level areas compliant with disability access requirements
- External storage to the rear on approximately 65sqm of concrete, secure and accessed by pedestrian or roller door from warehouse.
- LED lighting.
- Three phase power.
- Large 320sqm concrete hardstand to the front.
The entire facility is secured by perimeter fencing with gated access, with additional LED lighting fixed to the frontage of the warehouse.
The location allows for large vehicles/trucks to turn and reverse into the facility, owing to the position of the block and a street directly opposite.
Facilities of this size, with built in offices and amenities, are in demand and rarely become available. This is a truly impressive build.
Rent is $36,000 p.a + G.S.T. and outgoings.
Contact Colin Rowlands at Halliwell Property Agents for more information or to inspect.
For more details, please email agent