- Boutique lifestyle business opportunity.
- Delightful, large open plan 4 bedroom house/home with large verandas and option of split living.
- High quality cabins.
- Impressive occupancy.
- Good returns with possible future upside (sales could be increased by approximately $25K to $30K with new Home Stay set up - Council approval required).
- Room for up to 2 additional cabins in the future (Council approval required).
- Easily run by a single person and large enough for the whole family.
- Fully refurbished cabins, grounds, barbeque area, laundry, pool/spa and house.
- Great online reviews.
A rare find, a superb boutique lifestyle enterprise with a large dual option living home and an easy to run successful business.
Situated in the town of Tiaro, 100metres back from the Bruce Highway between Gympie and Maryborough is this completely refurbished park.
There are currently 6 spacious well equipped cabins providing a high quality of accommodation for guests that are constantly in demand. All cabins have undercover parking for guests.
A large and modern open plan four bedroom home awaits you with large verandahs and space to breathe and relax. Better still the house can be split with a two-bedroom (separate entry) homestead style self-contained rooms that have recently been completed and offers the potential (would require council approval) to further add to the bottom line. This option could also be used for an extended family where dual living is required. In addition, the house has a good sized fenced lawn area away from guests and a four-bay garage.
The cabin park is presented in superb condition with a new fully equipped an inviting barbeque area, a new laundry and a refurbished spa/pool area.
The last 12 months have seen very good occupancy levels and with solid forward bookings, and the option of renting out the home-stay rooms (with council approval), the bottom line should improve over the next few years. It is worth noting that there have been no online bookings to date.
The property offers an opportunity to live in a large relaxed, stylish, modern home with an easily run business that generates a very good income. Come and take a look you will not be disappointed.
Net Profit: $93,983 for 2018/19 and $126,746 for 2019/20 (vendor supplied)
Contact Richard O'Connell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1015CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3040
For more details, please email agent